TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to The Royal Academy of Culinary Arts. This material includes, but is not limited to, the photography, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction in both traditional methods and digital is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence, which can include the unauthorised user to face charges. This also includes using copyrighted images from The Royal Academy of Culinary Arts website and printed material we may use.
- Hyperlinking to a website that is not co-branded with The Royal Academy of Culinary Arts is a legal offence unless you have obtained written permission that The Royal Academy of Culinary Arts has allowed you to create a hyperlink that allows both brands to work together. No part of the website may be used in another hyperlink including, but not limited to logotypes, trademarks, branding or copyrighted material to your website for any reason. Further, you are not allowed to reference the URL, www.royalacademyofculinaryarts.org.uk in any commercial or non-commercial media without express permission, nor are you allowed to ‘frame’ the website.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Disclaimer for contents of site
- The website disclaims any responsibility for the accuracy of the content of this website. Visitors assume the all risk of viewing, reading, using, or relying upon this information. Unless you have otherwise formed an express contract to the contrary with the website, you have no right to rely on any information contained herein as accurate. The website makes no such warranty.
- Disclaimer for harm caused to your computer or software from interacting with this website or its contents. Visitor assumes all risk of viruses, worms, or other corrupting factors.
- The website assumes no responsibility for damage to computers or software of the visitor or any person the visitor subsequently communicates with from corrupting code or data that is inadvertently passed to the visitor’s computer. Again, visitor views and interacts with this site, or banners or pop-ups or advertising displayed thereon, at his own risk.
Disclaimer for harm caused by downloads
- Visitor downloads information from this site at his own risk. Website makes no warranty that downloads are free of corrupting computer codes, including, but not limited to, viruses and worms.
Registering and Newsletters
- By registering your details for employment or signing up to The Newsletter you are giving permission for The Royal Academy of Culinary Arts to contact you on a regular basis. Should you wish to terminate the subscription of the newsletter, you may do so by referring to a newsletter where you will be able to select unsubscribe. Registration does not guarantee any employment until you have been fully vetted by The Royal Academy of Culinary Arts and any other checking service we may use.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales. Registered In England & Wales – Company Number: 09242241