Coronavirus (COVID 19)
The Royal Academy of Culinary Arts is committed to supporting its members through the pandemic.
Please see below for advice that may help you and your employees at this difficult time. Due to the constantly evolving nature of the situation, we strongly advise you to stay up to date with news of the Coronavirus via the Gov.uk and NHS websites respectively. Please stay safe and remember that we are all in this together.
- Cash grant for retail hospitality and leisure
- Coronavirus business interruption loan scheme
- Coronavirus job retention scheme
- Financial help if you’re self-employed
- How to keep your employees safe
- Businesses and community spaces that must be closed
- How to clean workplaces safely
- Check what you need to do about Statutory Sick Pay
- Find out what to do for different businesses and organisations
- UK businesses trading internationally
- What the government is doing to support businesses
- How to close holiday accommodation to temporary residents
- Scottish Government Business Advice
Royal Academy of Culinary Arts Videos
The Royal Academy has put together a series of inspirational talks from some of our industries leading professionals.
- CareerScope – a support network for hospitality, leisure, and tourism professionals. Free service supported by a range of industry associations.
- The Food Service Circle – a support network for foodservice and contract catering professionals. Free service founded by the leaders of the UK’s foodservice companies.
- Hospitality Action – provides a range of support services to help hospitality people.
- International Bartenders Association
- United Kingdom Bartenders Guild
- Wine and Spirit Education Trust
- Springboard UK Ltd
- The Caterer
- The Staff Canteen
- Restaurant Magazine
- Cost Sector Catering
- Business Link
- Food Standards Agency
- BBC Food Pages
- Drink Aware
- Napkin Folding
- Eat the Seasons