The application process for the Membership of the Royal Academy of Culinary Arts is now closed. The Royal Academy of Culinary Arts Selection and Membership process is now based on nominations from Academicians.
- Members of the Royal Academy of Culinary Arts must be a Head Chef, Pastry Chef or Restaurant Manager working in the UK and over the age of 30 years and have spent a minimum of 3 years in positions of seniority and responsibility.
- Academicians may privately nominate and propose a potential candidate to the Selection and Membership Committee. This nominated professional will join a Prospective Member List for review. This list will be maintained and managed by the RACA Office
- The Prospective Member List will be reviewed by the Selection and Membership Committee twice annually. If the nomination is accepted, the candidate will be invited in for an interview.
- The decision of the Selection and Membership Committee is final.
- Individual unsolicited enquiries will be directed to the Royal Academy of Culinary Arts website where the membership process is detailed. His or her details will be kept on file, and may be invited to certain Adopt a School events.
- Selection Committee list, please find attached
Click here for a full list of our current Academicians