Festive Feast Collaboration Fundraiser
On Tuesday 7th December, Table Talk Foundation and Adopt a School are hosting a fundraising dinner at Gravetye Manor.
Following a drinks reception sponsored by Ridgeview Wine and Brighton Gin you will be asked to take your seats in the beautiful Gravetye Manor for a festive feast prepared by:
- George Blogg- Gravetye Manor (1 Michelin star)
- James Golding- The Pig Group
- Jean Deport- Interlude (1 Michelin star)
- Chris and Jeff Galvin – La Chapelle / Windows (1 Michelin star)
- Thomas Marriage- Le Manoir
These world-class chefs will provide exceptional dishes with beautifully paired wines from Berkmann Wine Cellars. With entertainment from Tenors Un Limited – the ‘Rat Pack’ of opera.
We are fundraising to build our own training kitchen at Plumpton Agricultural College where we will deliver cooking classes to children from across Sussex.
There are also a limited number of bedrooms available for the night. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about costs and availability.