The School undertake:
- That any parental consent necessary for a child to partake in an Adopt a School session has been given.
- That the Adopt a School Allergy / Intolerance consent form is completed prior to the first session and at the start of each academic year. The school must notify the Chef of any allergy or intolerance suffered by a child prior to the start of each session.
- That the class teacher will be present during all sessions and takes responsibility for managing pupil behaviour.
- That the class teacher / authorised member of school staff will supervise the Chef at all times during the school visit.
- That, in the event of an accident, the school is adequately covered by insurance.
- That the Adopt a School photo/film permission form is completed prior to the first session taking place and at the start of each academic year.
Please confirm you consent: